Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Does anyone really use emacs in terminal?
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 16:52:28 -0400

The sheer ignorance with how Vim works and what you can do with it is
astounding! It's as if all of you are stuck in the 90's with Vim
technology. Amazing that such a (undeserving-ly) pedantic group could be so
wrong about such trivial issues! Who can even trust your emacs advice?
Certainly, it's a small group of dilettantes here, each feeding off of each
other.