Re: My humble additions to AUCTeX

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: My humble additions to AUCTeX
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:16:00 +0100

Dnia 2014-01-14, o godz. 10:57:20
Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> napisaƂ(a):

> Could you elaborate on this?
> [...]
> Thanks, I'll definitely look into it, though I'm using Emacs 24.3 now.

OK, so I did look at your discussion with Ted about superword-mode, and
I saw that you already *did* elaborate on this in that thread.

What is interesting in the (La)TeX case, is that you have human
language interspersed with a programming language.  In case of
documents, the human part is much larger; in case of packages/classes,
the programming part is much larger.  Maybe it's wrong that AUCTeX uses
the same mode for both.  Anyway, my plan now is to postpone work on
"tokens-as-words" functions (well, just for my personal setup, I'll
redefine M-f & friends;)), and wait for some more free time to study
Emacs 24.4's superword mode.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

> >         Stefan

Best,