Re: customising a theme?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: customising a theme?
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 14:56:53 +0100

>     Sharon> I'm using emacs 24.4.50.4 the development version and one of
>     Sharon> the themes that has come with it is 'tsdh-dark-theme'. This
>     Sharon> is similar to firebelly but better :) If you want a copy
>     Sharon> Michael, let me know and I'll email a copy to you.
>
> Thanks for the hint!  I have it too using the emacs-24 branch.  It looks
> nice!

I've now gone over to a highly-customised theme - 'wasa-solarized' and am
configuring it exactly how I want. Its no longer in production as its now
named 'my-solarized-theme.el' at "git clone
'https://github.com/wasamasa/dotemacs'". This also might be useful for you -
"git clone 'https://github.com/emacs-jp/replace-colorthemes.git'". That's the
beauty of folks putting their configs online in git repos, means we can
download, adapt and learn from them :).

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.3.1