Re: List-of-lists data structure

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: List-of-lists data structure
Date: 13 Apr 2014 18:59:07 GMT

Jacob Gerlach wrote:
>> However, I was wondering the same thing as Stefan: why not use the
>>
>> =-sign to anchor your font-lock entry? Seems much easier.
>
> Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but if I tried to use apples in the pFoo
> configuration block, I'd like it not to be font-locked since it's only
> a valid keyword for pBar. If I anchored to the '=', wouldn't all
> keywords be fontified in all blocks?

You mentioned in your original post that the names on the left of the
equal signs are keywords. The font lock entry that Stefan provided would
highlight everything before the equal sign and nothing after it.

Of course, if that's too simplistic for what you're trying to do, then
feel free to ignore the suggestion. :-)

--
Joost Kremers                                   joostkremers@fastmail.fm
EN:SiS(9)