Re: prevent function execution on Emacs startup if not connected to inte

From: Brady Trainor
Subject: Re: prevent function execution on Emacs startup if not connected to internet
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 00:50:16 -0700

On 4/18/2014 12:27 AM, Brady Trainor wrote:
Hi, I have the following lines of code in my my init files:
I think the `package-refresh-contents' or the `package-install'
functions will create an error and prevent my init files from finishing
Brady

I forgot to say that I get the error when I start Emacs without an internet connection, which makes sense, but I was hoping a simple remedy would be obvious to someone.

Brady