Re: Frame numbering

From: Joshua Studen
Subject: Re: Frame numbering
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 10:39:00 -0400

Number 1 is what I do now, it's just a lot a bit of a slow-down to have to
do it multiple times if I have multiple frames.

#2 is very close. The ONLY issue is that I use emacs both via GUI locally
and on a remote machine, I do emacs --daemon.  When I leave the remote
session, and come back and create a new Emacs client, the frame numbers do
NOT start back at F1,

I need a combination of your #2 and the suggested M-x set-frame-name. Maybe
next emacs, there will be a way to set a frame name :).

Thanks, all.