Re: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 20:17:08 +0200

Gracjan Polak <gracjanpolak@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the correct place, I suspect it is not so please
> forward me where to go.
>
> So I was happily hacking on something totally other when my language
> indentation mode after a TAB responded with friendly: Wrong type argument:
> arrayp, nil.
>
> Being ambitious programmer as I am I decided to debug the issue in the
> indentation package that I use.

M-x set-variable RET debug-on-error RET t RET

then try again.

Next time you get an error, emacs will produce a *Backtrace* buffer
listing all the embeded function calls with the arguments.  You can skip
to the sources of the function calls to further debug.

--
__Pascal Bourguignon__
http://www.informatimago.com/