print buffer with word wrap

From: Steven Arntson
Subject: print buffer with word wrap
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 16:45:56 -0700

I'm a beginning Emacs user who'd like to print a buffer. The buffer is a
letter to a friend, and at present when I use M-x print-buffer or
M-x ps-print-buffer-with-faces there's no word wrap.

I've looked around a little and have seen some people recommending
enscript, but it seems complicated for me, and I really don't need
anything beyond basic margins and word wrap.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
steven arntson