Re: How properly utilize the minibuffer and inactive minibuffer startup

From: jduthen
Subject: Re: How properly utilize the minibuffer and inactive minibuffer startup hooks?
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 05:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

Le mardi 8 juillet 2014 22:07:59 UTC+2, Grant Rettke wrote :

> 1 My goal
> ═════════
>
>   My goal is to enable [smartparens] in the minibuffer
>   but only when calling `eval-expression'.

If, by any chance, your goal is a subgoal of enabling smartparens
when evaluating some lisp expressions, I would recommand to use:
M-x ielm RET

Usually, when I have to type M-: more than once
or if the expression is complexe enough to require paren matching,
I tend to use ielm.

Maybe that might help...

)jack(