Re: Emacs hangs with 100pc CPU during query-replace

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Emacs hangs with 100pc CPU during query-replace
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 10:27:13 +0200

Thorsten Jolitz <tjolitz@gmail.com> writes:

> here is the backtrace I get, it seems to be an Org-mode (cache?) problem
> - should I move this report to the Org mailing list?

You should really try to find a reproducible recipe - try bisecting your
configuration.  Some org list is probably the best place to discuss
this issue, yes.  It looks like a bug.

I can't reproduce it.  My org version doesn't even seem to have any of
these `org-element--cache...' functions appearing in your backtrace.  Do
you use a development version of org?