yasnippets doubling value (possible bug?)

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: yasnippets doubling value (possible bug?)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 18:53:04 +0000

I'm fairly new to yas, mostly likeing it so far.
Here's my trouble

When I expand this:
#+AUTHOR: Subhan Michael Tindall
#+EMAIL: subhant@familycareinc.org
#+STARTUP: content hideblocks
#+CATEGORY: ${1:category}
#+FILETAGS: :$1:${2:additional tags}
#+COMMENTS ${3:comments}
* project
  :PROPERTIES:
  :project_name: ${4:project name}
  :files: "${5:`(buffer-file-name)`}"
  :agenda_files: "$5" "work-log.org"
  :LastWorked: ${6:`(org-time-stamp-inactive 2)`}
  :END:
$0

What I get is this:
#+AUTHOR: Subhan Michael Tindall
#+EMAIL: subhant@familycareinc.org
#+STARTUP: content hideblocks
#+CATEGORY: MISC
#+FILETAGS: :category:
#+COMMENTS
* project
  :PROPERTIES:
  :project_name: domain_names
  :files:
"//fcfpsvr2/redir/Desktop/subhant/Desktop/home/org-docs/projects/projects.org"
  :agenda_files:
"//fcfpsvr2/redir/Desktop/subhant/Desktop/home/org-docs/projects/projects.org"
"work-log.org"
  :LastWorked: [2014-11-25 Tue 10:42][2014-11-25 Tue 10:42]
  :END:

Which is fine, except for the :LastWorked: line with the double time stamp.
Note that the same syntax is working properly for the buffer-file-name-call,
although a little oddly - it works as a tab stop with no prompt, but if I tab
on by it inserts the filename.

Any ideas why this might be?
And, is it possible to make the call on $5 auto-insert the buffer file name
without acting as a tab stop?

Thanks!

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.