RE: How to get info pages for Emacs?

From: KARR, DAVID
Subject: RE: How to get info pages for Emacs?
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:04:54 +0000

Ok, well, that fixed it.  I can now see the Emacs info both from the command
line and from within Emacs, and the variable is set and correct.  It seems
likely this was some sort of flaw in the image assembly.  I'll first ask the
person who gave me access to this image.  We'll see how far he can take it.