Re: Sunrise commander: file and/or path name substitutions

From: José A . Romero L .
Subject: Re: Sunrise commander: file and/or path name substitutions
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:56:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Guido,

Let's see if I understand correctly: you'd like to use the eshell history (by
pressing M-r and part of an already issued command and have that command
recalled with all the % wildcards as they were issued the first time and then
to have them resolved in the current environment (if any), right?

Well, that very much depends on the way the eshell history is implemented, and
whether it's possible to plug-in some additional code. I'll have a look
somewhere this week and let you know if/what can be done.

Would you mind opening an issue at
https://github.com/escherdragon/sunrise-commander/ for this? Thanks

Cheers,
--