Re: using use-package

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: using use-package
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 22:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, August 4, 2015 at 8:31:52 PM UTC+5:30, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> I am having great difficulty in getting "use-package" to work
> successfully.

Just adding one more voice here:
use-package seems like a wonderful tool to clean up one's init.
But we need many more recipes.

I find something like that here https://github.com/edvorg/req-package
which seems to have gone further than use-package but has its own limitations.

Also it would be good to have something like these in emacs-core --- Please!

I will be teaching programming again. I would really appreciate if I can
'hand-out' pieces of config that are shorter, neater, less-interdependent
than my higgledy-piggledy init-mess