Re: How to delete all nil properties from a plist?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: How to delete all nil properties from a plist?
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 01:49:39 +0200

"Pascal J. Bourguignon" <pjb@informatimago.com>
writes:

> Nonetheless, if you find it would be useful to have
> such a list, you can establish it.
>
> There are 636 functions in CL.
>
> If you research the best algorithms for each, noting
> the time and space complexities, and finding what
> complexities and (approximate) actual factors each
> implementation provide, for 2 functions each day,
> you will be done in less than a year.

You don't have to have a list of every single
function, the most common will do - but of course, the
more complete the list, the better...

But how do you find out? Before you told me, I didn't
know `append' was linear. Do you examine the code and
do analysis? If so, I'll pass this project :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573