ERT conventions?

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: ERT conventions?
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 07:01:20 +0200

Hi all,

I'm learning the ERT package.  I'd like to know whether there are any
conventions/good practices regarding writing tests.  Eg., should they be
written in a file separate from the package?  (I guess yes, for obvious
reasons.)  Are there any standards for the name of that file?  In
general: could anyone using ERT (or any other testing facility, for that
matter) share some experiences worth knowing?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University