Re: ERT conventions?

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: ERT conventions?
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 16:43:23 +1000

The former avoids code repetition and probably is (a bit) faster; the latter /might/ result in better reporting.

Well, based on my experiences, it seems to me that neither would produce better reporting than the other. i feel the `org-vcard` tests aren't granular enough: multiple `should`s in the same function can make (and has made) it more difficult to determine exactly which `should` assertion is failing. So at some point, resources permitting, i'd like to refactor the tests to one-assertion-per-`ert-deftest`.

(Volunteers welcome! :-) )

Alexis.