Printing Problems

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Printing Problems
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 22:13:26 +0100

I'm having some problems with printing.

If I use the "ps-print" functions then the top of the block-shaped
header is cut off.  I have "ps-paper-type" set to A4 and an A4 printer.

If I use normal printer function like "print-region" then there is no
margin and the first letter in each column is cut in half.  I think this
is because my printer is an A4 printer and the default for "lp" is
letter.  But, I can't find an Emacs variable that can change the paper
type for the normal print functions.

BR,
Robert Thorpe