Cygwin emacs-x11 Won't Start During Windows Remote Desktop Session

From: gtr289
Subject: Cygwin emacs-x11 Won't Start During Windows Remote Desktop Session
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 10:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

On my workplace PC running Windows 7 Enterprise I run cygwin-x as my x server
(XWin.exe).  From a linux box running redhat, I run the fvwm window manager. I
frequently run a windows remote desktop session from my pc at home, to get my
workplace desktop. The x-session is completely stable. However, I cannot run
cygwin's emacs-x11.  It starts up and keeps allocating memory (seen from the
remote task-manager) until it core dumps after .5 Gig.

Other cygwin-x apps start no problem, just as if I'm at work. Anyone know of a
solution for this?   Is there any run switch I can give emacs-x11 to debug what
it's doing?   It ends with a Fatal Error 11: Segmentation Fault.  It does run
in no-window mode with the -nw switch, but I'm hoping I can get full x support
to work.

I have seen the "Could not connect to accessibility bus" error, but not sure
this is related..

Thanks in advance..
Joe