Re: Switching non-English keyboard layouts and using Emacs shortcuts

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: Switching non-English keyboard layouts and using Emacs shortcuts
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:50:16 +0200

() Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@gmail.com>
() Thu, 8 Oct 2015 23:19:40 +0530

   I now have the tamil-dvorak.el written as a quail package,
   and have it working with GNU Emacs 24.5.1. The source is at:

https://github.com/shakthimaan/cask-dot-emacs/blob/master/lib/tamil-dvorak.el

I think it would be cool to add a proper license notice
(consult any .el file distributed w/ Emacs for an example),
and post this to gnu-emacs-sources (at usual gnu domain).

--
  (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: