How to add multiple email accounts inside gnus

From: Zed
Subject: How to add multiple email accounts inside gnus
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 11:36:48 -0700

Hello,

I have set up the gnus with one gmail account (as follows)

(setq gnus-select-method
      '(nnimap "gmail"
               (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")  ; it could also be
imap.googlemail.com if that's your server.
               (nnimap-server-port 993)
               (nnimap-stream ssl)))

(setq smtpmail-default-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com")
(setq smtpmail-smtp-server "smtp.gmail.com")
(setq smtpmail-smtp-service 587)
(setq sendmail-program "C:/cygwin64/usr/sbin/msmtp")

(setq message-send-mail-function 'message-send-mail-with-sendmail)
(setq message-sendmail-extra-arguments '("-a" "gmail"))

but is it possible to add other accounts such as hotmail as well? Also,
I am not sure how to attach different accounts for different newsgroup?

I googled the question for quite a well, but by adding address of
gnus-posting-styles  only changes the signature but not the email
adress?

Thanks!

--
You learn when you sweat