Customizing faces

From: Random832
Subject: Customizing faces
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 03:06:42 -0500

In using customize-face to set face attributes depending on display
properties:

A) Is it possible to have multiple attribute lists that each apply if
the display matches? Like "On all color displays, set these colors" and
"On this particular type of GUI display set this font"? Or is only the
first one that matches applied?

B) Is it possible to get back to the per-display view? After I save, if
I customize the face again I just get a single attribute list
representing the current display.

In both of these cases it is for customizing the default face, if it
matters.

Also, is it possible to set the font family based on availability
(i.e. a list of names, and if one isn't available it moves on to the
next)?