Re: removing white space highlight

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: removing white space highlight
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 01:23:52 +0100

Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> writes:

> Spaces are still highlighted and other lines are (of
> course) plain text. Please note I'm running
> spacemacs, if that does matter.

You can do the "binary search". It is a pretty name
for a sluggish tho capable method.

1. First do 'emacs -Q'. If this solves the problem,
   the problem is in a configuration/extension file.

2. Then proceed to comment out half of your
   initialization code.

3. If this solves the problem, you know where the
   problem is. If this doesn't solve the problem, you
   know where the problem is. With the newfound
   "problem chunk of code", redo steps 2-3 until you
   have found the misconfiguration.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573