Re: Different fonts per region

From: HASM
Subject: Re: Different fonts per region
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 07:17:06 -0800

emanuel> That sounds pretty cool until you realize that would
emanuel> en up with the much heckled HTML mails...

yuri> HTML mail might actually have been useful and usable if everybody
yuri> agreed to use only the Strict subset of HTML 4 or later, with no
yuri> presentational markup or sender-defined CSS.

HTML mail is horrible, and I completely disable it in my mh-e setup.

I don't want funny colors or fonts in email.  They're distracting just
like all the funny fonts people used to use when they discovered Word,
or all the useless crap on PowerPoint slides.

Content is no longer import, just the appearance.

-- HASM