C Headers completion candidates

From: B.V. Raghav
Subject: C Headers completion candidates
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:21:49 +0530

Hi,

I want a set of completion candidates for c-headers, something like
`auto-complete c headers'. Only, I do not want the complete ac-library
tagged along, nor do I want the popups.

Personally, I want to use the icicles interface, where I feel
comfortable.

Step 1. Identifying the context
--- Example
#include <vec|>
---
`|' represents the cursor here
I think I can code the regexp here

Step 2. Set of completion candidates
Search the $INCLUDE environment variable, with `visited' flags on the
folders that have been visited; and create the set of completion
candidates, one in a line

I hope there is a smarter way?

Step 3. Tell Icicles to invoke these set of completion candidates, when
the context is active. How? I do not know.

Help appreciated.

Thanks,

(B.V. Raghav)
Ph.D. Student,