Re: help correcting web-mode configuration

From: Danny YUE
Subject: Re: help correcting web-mode configuration
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:27:34 +0800

This is really strange...

You see, if 'company-diag' says that your back-end gives no completion,
which is actually wrong because 'company-web-something' does work as you
said...

Wait, why the "Prefix" is nil? It should be a string storing the
characters you have typed when invoking the command.

In Emacs Lisp mode if I type "(add" then invoke 'company-diag, I get:
Prefix: "add"
which is correct...

By the way are you using this pacakge?
https://github.com/osv/company-web