emacs startup: how to get rid of compile window despite of warnings

From: Krishnakant
Subject: emacs startup: how to get rid of compile window despite of warnings
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:36:03 +0530

Dear all,

I have seen some answers for my question on stack overflow and the likes.

But all of them have the solution to kill the compile buffer only when there are no errors and no warnings.

But I have a different requirement.

I wish that the compile buffer closes even if there are just warnings.

This I need to have when emacs starts.

Which is the right hook to call is one part and how do I exactly kill the buffer is another one.

I have already set Emacs to show active buffer in full screen mode and also inhibited the default tutorial from coming up in a buffer.

I did all this using customize-group emacs and in that I used the group for init.

Now can some one just give me an idea of how to get this last one bit right?

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.