Re: Is there a way to convert a keyboard macro to a string?

From: John Ankarström
Subject: Re: Is there a way to convert a keyboard macro to a string?
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 08:32:44 +0200

Well, you were right and wrong at the same time. It didn't "just work",
but after some modifications it did what I wanted it to do.  Here's the
thing described: http://mbork.pl/2017-08-07_demo-it_recording

Wow, that's really cool, and a very good idea.
Looking at the code, though, I have to ask if
it's a good idea to cancel the macro whenever
`keyboard-quit' is called, as users might have
a reason to press C-g without wanting to cancel
the macro.

Otherwise, great work, and I hope you refine
your code such that it is merged into the
`demo-it' package.

- John