Re: Using "Emacs Configure" **and** modifying .emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Using "Emacs Configure" **and** modifying .emacs
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 02:24:04 +0200

John Mastro wrote:

> It only reports ones that, in addition to
> meeting `custom-variable-p', have
> a `custom-set' property.

Perhaps I should add that (`custom-set') to
mine as well...

> Besides any errors, one limitation is that it
> will of course only work for variables
> defined in packages that have been loaded.

That limitation is rather with the style of the
code that is examined, if it sets variables
before their respective packs have been loaded.
At least the byte compiler warns about that!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573