Re: How to use \subsetneqq in Org-mode?

From: 杨劲松
Subject: Re: How to use \subsetneqq in Org-mode?
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 03:29:38 +0000

Ok, now I know where the problem is.

The 'MathJax.js' Org mode using is little different than the 'Real MathJax'
;-)
Today I replaced the string org mode inserted to the HTML file:

From:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://orgmode.org/mathjax/MathJax.js
"></script>
To:
<script src='
https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/mathjax/2.7.2/MathJax.js?config=TeX-MML-AM_CHTML
'></script>

And every thing works! Every single symbol displayed correctly. So simple!

杨劲松 <shannleon@gmail.com>于2017年12月3日周日 上午9:40写道: