Re: magit-status is slow

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: magit-status is slow
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 06:53:44 +0200

On 2018-06-12, at 11:06, Lajos Bodnar <bodnarlajoska@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the answer.
> There are these lines in my init.el and a little better than before but
> there is few freeze when I scrolling up or down ...

Well, in that case I don't know what the reason is.  Maybe you could try
profiling...

BTW, is (delete-other-windows) really necessary?  Isn't this better?

(setq magit-display-buffer-function
      #'magit-display-buffer-fullframe-status-v1)

Also, I find (setq git-commit-summary-max-length 120) really large.  Are
you sure you want that?

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski