Re: In the package list, filter by "marked" status

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: In the package list, filter by "marked" status
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 06:44:41 -0400

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018, 2:46 AM R. Diez <rdiezmail-emacs@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> If regularly upgrade my packages like this:
>
> list-packages
> package-menu-refresh
> package-menu-mark-upgrades
> package-menu-execute
>
> Before I execute, is there a way to filter the list so that is shows just
> the marked packages?

The paradox package available on Melpa provides this feature. This package
implements many quality-of-life features on top of the inbuilt package.el.
M-x paradox-list-packages launches a buffer similar to M-x
package-list-packages, and all the package.el commands work there too.

See the `f' binding for "filtering" once you install paradox.

Kaushal

> --

Kaushal Modi