Re: fine differences for entire diff in diff mode

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: fine differences for entire diff in diff mode
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:28:52 -0400

> I know that i can do fine differences for a hunk.
> is there a command to do fine differences for the entire buffer?

I just pushed to Emacs's `master` branch a patch which makes all diffs
highlight with refinement automatically.  It's not quite what you asked for,
in the sense that there's no separate command and it doesn't refine the
whole diff (it's only done on-the-fly as the various hunks get
displayed, thanks to jit-lock), but I think there's a good chance it
will cover your needs ;-)

        Stefan