Warning (bytecomp): ‘((symbol-function (quote message)) (symbol-function

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: Warning (bytecomp): ‘((symbol-function (quote message)) (symbol-function (quote ignore)))’ is a malformed function
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2018 15:02:47 -0400

Starting yesterday, I see this warning in my Emacs when I start.   I've
started with 'emacs --debug-init', but get no errors.

It looks like it is happening when byte compiling something on the fly.  I
have made no changes to any of my configs, but I have updated from melpa.

How do I track this down and get rid of it?  I don't see any flag for Emacs
like --debug-warning or anything.  Ideas please?

Dave in Hudson, FL