Re: Emacs documentation is bad

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: Emacs documentation is bad
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 18:13:17 -1000

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 4:26 AM, John Stone <johnrstone2011@gmail.com> wrote:

> don't fix the broken the docs then, we'll use a different lisp for this
> project

Please do!

The people on this mailing list are polite, knowledgeable, and
helpful, and represent the best aspects of the free open-source
software community. They share their limited time and extensive
expertise out of a willingness to help others and to give something to
the community.

These are people who deserve our respect and appreciation, and, at a
bare minimum, common courtesy and politeness.

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i

Via Linux/Emacs/Gnus/BBDB.