Conducting Research on FOSS communities

From: Thomas Ingram
Subject: Conducting Research on FOSS communities
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 12:05:06 -0500

Hello,

This isn't quite the usual question, so I hope I am asking this in the correct place.

I am writing a research paper for my University's Advanced Composition course on discourse communities in free & open source software and I am looking for people willing to answer a few interview questions about the subject. I am reaching out to the GNU Emacs community specifically as I use Emacs everyday and it is perhaps the oldest free software community.

So if anyone who considers themselves a part of Emacs community would be willing to answer some questions, let me know!

Thomas Ingram

Michigan Technological University

Computer Science