Re: Is Elisp really that slow?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Is Elisp really that slow?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 16:23:12 +0200

tomas wrote:

> Oh, I see. Emanuel: in the meantime, here's
> the online ref:
>

> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Writing-Dynamic-Modules.html#Writing-Dynamic-Modules

Thanks, I have been reading them for a couple
of days now at a snail's pace. Perhaps it is
time for me to change style a bit and not just
"do" things but try to understand them as
well...

Also, in [1] it says

    Most of the functions described below
    became available in Emacs 25, the first
    Emacs release that supported
    dynamic modules.

And Emacs 25 is what I use! Amazing - this must
be the first time ever I and the time around me
keep an even pace!

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/elisp/Module-Values.html

--
underground experts united