Re: Out of source compilation

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Out of source compilation
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 18:22:16 +0200

No, sorry I explained wrong myself ;)

I was asking about using the M-x compile command in general. So use
compilation buffers, recompile, goto-next-error and so on.

When compiling in source it is almost trivial, but when the building
directory is out of sources (like cmake does by default) I don't know if
there is a way to tell to emacs that the compilation directory is
somewhere else.