Re: Is this a bug, the esoteric Elisp way?

From: shyam
Subject: Re: Is this a bug, the esoteric Elisp way?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:18:11 +1000

🖖 Hello Noam,

I meant all tabbing is disabled in Elisp, but not plain text files; thanks for
the *Help*.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER \V/,
AGENT S.
🕴
Migrating Infestive Bugs !!

---- On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 05:48:43 +1000 Noam Postavsky <npostavs@gmail.com>
wrote ----

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 at 15:43, Shyam Nath <mailto:shyam@shyam.id.au> wrote:

> Thanks, I've changed it in my init.el file, but the way I was doing it before
> also worked;

I thought you said "this seems disabled in Elisp, but not plain text files".

> `C-h f electric-indent-mode` in 26.1 doesn't include any of that for me.

Try `C-h v electric-indent-mode` to see the variable documentation, or
`C-h o electric-indent-mode` to see both.