table rotation

From: Phillip Susi
Subject: table rotation
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 10:39:46 -0400

I have a need to rotate the values in a table.  My first thought was to
do this with a repeat count on a macro that kills, yanks, and moves to
the next cell, but table-forward-cell moves to the next row when you
reach the last column instead of back to the first column in the row.
Then I thought I could write some elisp to do it, but while I found a
function to get the table dimentions, I don't see one to either get
point's current location within the table, or move it to a specific
cell.  Thoughts?