Google Drive nonfree

From: SuarezMiguelC
Subject: Google Drive nonfree
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 01:00:44 +0000

Hello Emacs email list!, I'm an user of Emacs which I love using.

I'm here for some clarification, Navigating the Emacs official page, I could
see on releases that you present the feature on Emacs 26.1 that you can use
TRAMP to connect to Google Drive.

I see problems with this, first, why do we need to connect into a propietary
software within emacs? isn't this making Emacs non-free?
Two, well, mentioning non-free software on your documentation on EmacsWiki and
also on the main page as I said.

Maybe I have some ideas wrong with this, if I stated something wrong, please
correct me.

Thanks!
Miguel Suarez