gnus nnml/nnimap-split-fancy

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: gnus nnml/nnimap-split-fancy
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 12:12:43 +0000

Is there a way to get either nnml or nnimap split across backends?

I've investigating moving toward nnimap by default (so I can use webmail
alongside Gnus); I get email from two IMAP backends and would like to be
filter from them into two places. I also thought about handling my
"news" (i.e. mailing lists) locally rather than on an nnimap, but for
this I need to be able to take stuff out of an nnimap box and put it
into an nnml one?

Finally, with nnimap splitting, the default group is "bogus". How I
specific "don't do anything with the message, but leave it where it
is"?

Phil