Re: Scroll on save

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Scroll on save
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 12:34:11 +0200

Hi Oscar:

I already tried that. The problem is that the problem starts after some
time editing. And I don't find a pattern to reproduce it in a systematic
way.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 01:00:29AM +0200, �scar Fuentes wrote:
Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

Recently I have observed that when I save long files (C-x C-s) (either
in a C file or Latex); for some reason emacs scrolls to some different
place in the buffer. I am pretty sure that it should has to do with my
config, but I don't know where to start looking for the problem.

Does anyone has an idea or similar experience in the past? Any help to
solve it will be fine.

Bisect your .emacs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23772890/how-to-find-a-bug-in-emacs-or-init-el