Re: Scroll on save

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Re: Scroll on save
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 14:26:10 +0200

Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

> Hi Oscar:
>
> I already tried that. The problem is that the problem starts after some
> time editing. And I don't find a pattern to reproduce it in a systematic
> way.

With no proof or recipe, I thought I experienced something similar. I'm
saving a lot and maybe it was connected to that, but my experience was
that when swapping buffers and coming back to one, point was on some
other location relative my memory. This was coming back to a Python
buffer and using Eglot. I somehow connected it to the LSP/xref things or
just me being confused.

--
Tomas