Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 22:02:24 +0200

> [Dropping other people off cc as they might not want to stick with a
> pretty old thread]
>
> Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:

Ok, thank you very much for the help; I will try and see how it works
for me, you clarified a lot, I wasn't really getting it from the
comments.

> It's early days for this library, so please be patient! Thanks for being
> willing to test it.
No worries; it is cool to test it. Since the book is in under the CC
license. TBH I would like to set it up, maybe on Github, so someone else
can help mo translate it from my pidgin-like English into "proper"
English since I am not an English native speaker myself.