Re: the Elisp robot [photo]

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: the Elisp robot [photo]
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 18:34:16 +0200

Jean Louis wrote:

> I know Uppsalla, but I was not there, my cousin was
> or still professor there. Other important study for
> my business was done at the University in
> your city.

OK, cool!

> I am asking where can that droid be purchased?

Well, you can buy it from me, I'll use the money to
build a new one, acquiring more experience and maybe
discovering something new.

Or you can pay me to get a new one, and I'll build it
like Terror, and get ready all the same software
and code.

> Or did you make it yourself?

Yes, I put it together, set up the software, wrote
the Elisp, and brought it over.

PS. Yesterday, I had it connect to a freenode
    channel! Yes, you get it - a new type of IRC
    bot! :) DS.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573