Re: How to save custom variable programmatically?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: How to save custom variable programmatically?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 00:55:20 +0300

* Michael Heerdegen <michael_heerdegen@web.de> [2020-11-11 00:17]:
> Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:
>
> > Thank you. If you have ready simplest example it may be useful for
> > review.
>
> Simplest?  Ok, that might be possible.  Let's make a wrapper holding a
> single value that is savable:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defclass my-persistent (eieio-persistent)
    ((data :initarg :data)))

I got:

eieio-defclass-internal: Given parent class eieio-persistent is not a
classInvalid face reference: mail-double-quoted-text-face (this last
one is maybe not related)

I understand it works on your side, not yet on mine, I wish to
understand it.