Re: How to save custom variable programmatically?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: How to save custom variable programmatically?
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 19:00:47 +0100

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> Do you have example for:
>
> - client's name (to be key for below)
>   - address line 1
>   - address line 2
>   - address line 3
>   - postal code
>   - city
>   - country
>   - phone
>   - fax
>   - mobile
>   - email

Hey! - I finally recognize fishing emails when I see them!

Ok, jokes aside, but isn't

  (info "(eieio) Quick Start")

giving an example just like that?

Then all you have to do is to collect your records (your objects) in a
data structure, e.g. a hash table (with names as the keys), which is an
object of a class similar to what I had posted, simply inheriting from
eieio-persistent, and that's it.

HTH,

Michael.