Re: Lunar Phases in Calendar

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Lunar Phases in Calendar
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:15:58 +0300

* Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> [2020-11-19 20:24]:
> I have a contact in for that source, probably will be in form of an url
> possibly with printed book references.  I don't read printed books since
> my first reading language by absolute necessity was braille.

Alright. It is first time for me to even think about the moon phases.

Wikipedia reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_phase#Phases_of_the_Moon

They reference 4 principal lunar phases so those are by 90
degrees. Then there is reference to intermediate phases thate are
between those principal lunar phases. In that sense I understand it.

It is play of light.

What I know about the moon is that chasing elephants with moonshine
back to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest helps when running through the wet
land.