Re: How to get plist properties list?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: How to get plist properties list?
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 11:57:45 -0500

> If I wish to get the element like number 17th I do not know what I

If you need that, it's "too late" to do something else.

The question is "if I wish to do something over all (or most of) the
elements of a list".  And for that the answer is "don't use dotimes +
nth" but use `dolist` or `mapcar` or `while + cdr`.

Needing the N'th element of a list is actually rare (just like it's
rare to need to go to kilometer N of a road compared to the frequency
of having to walk along that road doing this along its way).

        Stefan